Donnerstag, 24. März 2016

K-Movie "TWENTY"

Hello everybody,

I want to introduce you the funniest and craziest Korean movie "TWENTY". When I watched the movie, I could not refrain from laughing and I would like to watch it again and again.
  
In the movie "TWENTY" is about three best friends (Chi-ho, Kyung-jae and Dong-woo) who've just graduated from high school and turned 20. Chi-ho is an unemployed player living in the moment and whose number one priority is dating and chasing women. Kyung-jae is a goody-two-shoes university student whose goal is to get accepted at a corporate job; he's extremely shy around girls, but completely transforms when he gets drunk. And happy-go-lucky Dong-woo dreams of becoming a cartoonist, but when his family goes bankrupt, he's forced to become the breadwinner and take on several part-time jobs. (Source: Wikipedia)






Cast:







I hope you enjoy it and I can't get enough. Love it :-D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen