Mittwoch, 30. März 2016

Mangomastic, Charmy and Bombshells

Good afternoon everybody,

I present my favorite Products of Victoria's Secret, that I have bought from my last travel in the USA. This is one of my favorite shop that I like and I spend hours in the department of perfumes, body lotion and body sprays like a crazy customer who try all out. The smells of lotions hold very long on the skin and it is a good substitute for a perfume.

Tadaaaaaa.... 

My three Angels for LiVie. "Mango Temptation", "Bombshells in Bloom" and last but not least "Secret Charm".

"Mango Temptation" body lotion smells like mango and I love mango, also as a fruit. When you bear it on your skin it smells sweet and discreet and you feel fresh, lovely and "mangomastic".


"Bombshells in Bloom" body spray smells like summer, floral and little bit fruity. It makes no difference how you take it, on the skin or on your clothes.


"Secret Charm" body lotion has really a charm. It includes of honeysuckle and jasmine and it smells really like that. It feels like the beach or when you come fresh from shower....



LUV YA. Stay fresh and fantastic


LiVie

2 Kommentare: